Colorado DUI Defense Attorney
Review our pages below to learn more about the laws & defense strategies for whichever charge you may be facing:
- DUI – First Offense
- DUI – Second Offense
- DUI – Third Offense
- Felony DUI
- Driving Under the Influence of Drugs (DUI-D)
- Vehicular Assault
- Vehicular Homicide
- Out of State DUI
Map of DUIs & DWAIs in Colorado
Below is an interactive map showing the number of DUI & DWAI Filings per capita in Colorado in 2017. How to use the map:
- You can toggle between DUI & DWAI Filings per capita in 2017 vs. Average number of DUI & DWAI Filings per capita between 2007 and 2016 by using the legend in the top-right corner.
- The darker the shade of red, the higher the number of DUIs & DWAIs per capita.
- You can zoom in & out using the zoom button in the upper-left corner or using two fingers on mobile.
We compiled statistics from the following sources:
- County Population data is rolled up to judicial districts and came from the State of Colorado’s website
- Population data for 2006 to 2009 are interpolated values based on population in 2005 and 2010
- Court Filing data came from Colorado Court’s website
|Judicial District||# of DUI/DWAI Filings per 1000 People|
Our Awards & Credentials
If you are looking for the best Denver DUI Defense attorney for your specific case, consider our credentials:
- Best DUI Lawyer Award, 2012, 2013 & 2016: Law Week Colorado
- People’s Choice: Best DUI Lawyer, 2013-2016: Barrister’s Best
- Elected to Board of Directors, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- President-Elect, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- ‘Compleat Lawyer’ Award, 2012: Law Week Colorado
- Nationally Published Author in over 15 books related to DUI/DWI defense and drug laws
- Expert Legal Commentary, The New York Times, Colorado Public Radio, The Denver Post, 850KOA, 9News Colorado, 7NEWS Denver, CBS Denver, Westword, Colorado Law Week, News Radio 710KNUS, Boulder Community Radio KGNU, and many other local and national sources.
- Preeminent AV® Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Former Colorado Deputy District Attorney
- Client’s Choice Award, AVVO
- Superb 10/10 Rating, AVVO
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Super Lawyers, 2010-2014 Rising Star – DUI/DWI defense
- Sustaining Member, National College for DUI Defense
- Listed in Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Colorado State Delegate, National College for DUI Defense
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member, Adams County Chapter Head, Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Criminal Law Chair, Adams/Broomfield Bar Association
- A+ Rating, Better Business Bureau
- No History of Professional Misconduct
What to Know if You’ve Been Charged with a DUI
If you have been arrested and charged with Driving Under the Influence, you may have as little as seven (7) calendar days to file important paperwork regarding your driver’s license or risk losing it for at least nine months. Your initial decision about which Denver DUI defense attorney to choose may be the most important decision you make in your case.
Our Denver DUI defense attorneys can assist you immediately to make sure you receive the best advice and guidance moving forward. Call us today at 303-384-5280 for immediate assistance.