Attorney Tiftickjian and his legal defense team are known throughout the Denver area for their incisive knowledge of criminal and DUI law, making them the local media’s go-to consultants on breaking legal news. Tiftickjian has provided legal analysis in stories for The New York Times, The Denver Post, 850KOA, Colorado 9News, and many other news media sources. Here you’ll find a collection of press clippings featuring members of Tiftickjian Law Firm from television, radio, print, and the web.
- Colorado Law Week: Tiftickjian Named 2016 Barrister’s Best & People’s Choice For “Best DUI Lawyer” (9/15)
- NBC 9 News: Warrantless DUI blood draws unconstitutional (6/23/2016)
- CBS 4: CBI Lab Mistakes Impact Drunk Driving Cases (4/21/2016)
- Senate Testimony 4-28-15
- Colorado Law Week 4-18-2016 (PDF)
- 850KOA 12-10-15 Marijuana and Fatal Accidents
- Medicolegal Aspects of Marijuana: Colorado Edition edited by Jay Tiftickjian, 2015 (PDF)
- Super Lawyers Magazine’s article, Effective and Compassionate DUI Defense, 2015 (PDF)
- Law Week Colorado: Felony DUI Bill Returns (PDF)
- New York Times: Colorado State Lab Accused of Mishandling Evidence (Link)
- Law Week Colorado’s 2013 Best DUI Lawyer article about Jay Tiftickjian (PDF)
- Super Lawyers Magazine’s article on Jay Tiftickjian, 2013 (PDF)
- Law Week Colorado’s 2012 Best DUI Lawyer article about Jay Tiftickjian (PDF)
- Law Week Colorado’s Compleat Lawyer article on Jay Tiftickjian (PDF)
- ABC 7’s article on James Holmes featuring Jay Tiftickjian (PDF)
- 5280 Magazine’s article on Jay Tiftickjian – Super Lawyers 2012 (PDF)
850KOA – March 2014 850KOA 3-26-14: Aurora Vehicular Homicide / Felony DUI Bill
850KOA – March 2014 High speed chase:
Local DUI defense attorney Jay Tiftickjian tells Colorado’s Morning News what 28-year old Ryan Stone may be charged with for the high speed chase, kidnapping and running down a Colorado State Patrol Trooper.
The local DUI attorney talks with April and Steffen about high profile cases and why you don’t want to drive drunk.
- NBC 9 News: Hickenlooper has no plans to independently investigate breathalyzer tests
- The Denver Post: Hold the phone. Did Colorado just make it legal to text and drive?
Thriving in a Relationship Business
Business development is focal point of roundtable
LIVE PROGRAM AND LIVE WEBCAST:
DECEMBER 4, 2015