Throughout Travis Zeigler’s legal career, he has only focused on criminal and DUI defense. Zeigler has represented hundreds of clients in cases ranging from felonies, misdemeanors, Driving Under the Influence, and minor traffic infractions. The skill, experience, and advocacy that Zeigler brings to the firm represents an asset to both our DUI defense team and the clients that we represent.
Zeigler, a Colorado native, began his studies at Western State College in Gunnison. Zeigler then attended law school at Valparaiso University School of Law in Indiana where he graduated in the top ten percent of his class. He achieved many successes in law school, where he was a member of the Honors Program and earned Semester Honors every semester. Previous to joining Tiftickjian Law Firm, Zeigler clerked for the Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana.
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude) 2010
- Honors: Honors Program
- Honors: Semester Honors; Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Fall 2009, Spring 2010
- Honors: Course Honors; Constitutional Law II, Remedies, Civil Rights Litigation and Legislation
- Western State College of Colorado, Gunnison, Colorado
- B.A. – 2006
- Honors: Dean’s List; Spring 2005, Spring 2006
- Major: Business Administration, with emphasis in Management
- Minor: Political Science/Pre-Law
- Colorado Criminal Defense DUI Defense Manual: Pretrial Conditions
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- National College for DUI Defense