Megan Bibliowicz is a graduate of the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. Megan began her career clerking for the Boulder County District Attorney’s Office and then Judge Oeffler in Jefferson County District Court. She subsequently joined a Denver based criminal defense firm where she represented individuals charged with municipal, misdemeanor, and felony crimes across the Denver Metro area, achieving countless favorable outcomes for her clients including acquittals, case dismissals, suppression by the court, and significantly mitigated sentences.
Megan’s trial and negotiation experience coupled with her compassion and tireless support for her clients makes her an exceptional attorney. She places a priority on giving each case her personal attention. Megan is recognized for her aggressive representation and demonstrated success in the courtroom.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. 2015
- University of Denver, Denver, Colorado
- B.A. – 2011
- Majors: Biology and Psychology
- Minors: Chemistry and Business
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association